Covid 19 Information
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new protocols in the office to minimize patient risk. Although the virus is likely to cause only mild symptoms in most of us, it is crucial that we all do our part in preventing its spread. Because we have patients of all levels of health and immunity, we are choosing to use the utmost precaution to keep you safe and healthy when you visit.
What to know when coming to the office for a treatment:
- Please take your temperature at home before coming to your appointment. If you have a temperature over 100.4 F, please contact the office to reschedule your appointment. If you do not have a thermometer at home, we can take your temperature at the office.
- If you have any unusual respiratory symptoms (including shortness of breath) or persistent cough, unusual GI symptoms, body aches, chills, sore throat, pink eye, or new loss of taste or smell, please contact the office to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been exposed to anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact the office to reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days out.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment – we will be wearing them too! If you forget, we have extra disposable masks at the office for you to use.
- The door to the office is being kept locked. Please knock when you arrive for your appointment, and we will let you in. You will be directed straight to the treatment room. Please be on time for your appointment so we can avoid having patients linger in the waiting room.
- If you need the bathroom, of course you can use it! We are disinfecting the bathroom after each use.
- We have an amazing hand sanitizer (80% alcohol plus aloe) for your use in both the waiting room and at the office desk.
- We are using new disposable paper sheets for each patient, and each treatment room is disinfected after being used. All treatment rooms now have HEPA air filters with UVC light to clean the air and kill bacteria, viruses, and germs.
I look forward to seeing you and supporting your health, and I want you to feel comfortable in the office. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email me.